Flipkart Started the journey of Flipkart by selling books online in 2007 but now after a decade today Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse. This is the secret of a success . Flipkart brings you open, flexible and enterprising Culture allows to be a great company. We love to experiment with ideas and solve new challenges for Indian consumers.
We have given Flipkart Toll Free Customer Care Number below through which one can solve their queries and can obtain more information very easily. The firm prime objective is to offer the good quality product in speediest way.
All the details regarding its official head address, warranty, email id, service centers have been given below. In addition to this, the buyers will get the benefit of free delivery option if you buy some product for 500 or more rupees. Flipkart lights are good innovation with modern technology, reliability, durability and energy efficiency.
The company aims to manufacture each light keeping in mind the needs and requirements of people. To meet the global standards, the corporation is contributing its best efforts to produce excellent lightening products with two years warranty on each product.
If you have queries which may be following then you can use flipkart help center number to solve your problems.-18002029898
- How can I place an order?
- I have a complaint about the courier executive who came to deliver my order.
- What should I do if a service centre denied my request to repair the product?
- Can I get my order delivered faster?
- How is a ‘business day’ different from a regular day?
- What is the estimated delivery time?
- How can I trust that the groceries that will be delivered are quality checked and fresh?
- My package shows as delivered but I can’t find it, what should I do?
- Why was my package not delivered?
- What do the different order statuses in ‘My Orders’ mean?
- I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
- Will the delivery be tried again if I’m not able to collect my order the first time?
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
- What should I do if my order is approved but hasn’t been shipped yet?
- Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- How quickly can I get my order delivered?
- My order has reached the nearest delivery hub, but why isn’t it out for delivery yet?
- My order status shows ‘Out for Delivery’, but I haven’t got it yet. When will I get it?
- Why can’t I track my order even though it has been shipped?
- What should I do if I don’t get the invoice for my order?
- How do I get invoices for my previous orders without having to check my e-mails?
- Should I call Flipkart’s Customer Care for installation once my product is delivered?
- Will my product be installed by the brand or Flipkart? If it is installed by Flipkart, will it affect the warranty of the product?
- How will my order be delivered?
- Why is the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment mode not available at my location?
- Where can I find the seller’s returns policy?
- What does the tag ‘Imported’ beside a product mean?
Cancellations and Returns
- Can I change the address for the pick-up the of item(s) in my order?
- Why have I been asked to ship the item?
- What is the pickup process?
- I have requested for a return for my item. When will it happen?
- I have requested a replacement, when will I get it?
- I’ve still not received the refund in my bank account.
- What are the refund timelines if I cancel or return a product?
- How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for using ‘Cash on Delivery’ mode?
- I have not received the reimbursement of my courier charges. What should I do?
- How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for with Cash on Delivery?
- How long does it take to cancel an order?
- What are the checks done for an item that I’m returning?
- If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
- Which products are not eligible for returns?
- Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy?
- Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
- How do returns work?
- I see the ‘Cancel’ button but I can’t click on it. Why?
- What is the Buyer Protection policy?
- What should I do if I have an issue with my product after the return period?
- How can I return or exchange an item?
- When is a return of an item not possible?
- How can I know the status of my refund?
- What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- When are refunds given?
- I ordered a wrong item. Can I return it?
- What should I do if I find the package open or tampered on delivery?
how can i talk to flipkart customer care |Flipkart Help Center
You can reach 24×7 customer care support at Flipkart Help Center. Any question or problem you may have while shopping on Flipkart is taken care of here.
You can expand your query. It also has a chat option to ensure that your queries and issues are taken care of. Similarly, there are other options on this page which are designed to assist you and make your shopping experience hassle-free. You can access support anytime and get satisfactory resolution of your queries and issues within minutes.
According to the picture you can answer your questions how can I talk to Flipkart customer care.
Follow this step first login your account
In the second step touch my account
After touching the account, touch the hap center
Touch Help with other issues
Touch Help with other issues -other touch
After this, write your problem in detail, you must have got the answers to your questions.After 5 minutes you will get a call from customer care
Through this article, you can check all the important details for any kind of support, general information, sales and technical support before and after sales and how we can communicate with the customer service team and other departments in the fastest way. . can do. This information will be available. If you do not get a client from Flipkart complaint , you can contact us through social networks.
It may be better, it may not. I’ll try to explain this through something I experienced on a recent shopping spree.
Called customer care. Talked to a guy there, registered my complaint. They told me that it would take 24 hours to get some information about it. There was not much decency in the tone. But it’s good, we are used to this kind of customer care experience.
I thought tweeting the FK might help me better. So I did. Received a response in less than 15 minutes. Initial Tweet Exchange:-
Contact information, head office, head office address with branch location, if you are looking for a profile like founding year, founder, office location, parent company etc. then you can get all that, including dell contact details. checked, allcustomerscare.com has provided banking, digital payments, DTH, e-commerce, financial clearing, motorcycle, telecommunications corporate office, store location including customer support, office phone number, headquarters address, as well as website and social profile. If you have any kind of problem with the information provided above, you can let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the real number of Flipkart customer care?
We have given Flipkart Toll Free Customer Care Number below through which one can solve their queries and can obtain more information very easily. 1800 208 9898
Is Flipkart customer service 24×7?
flipkart customer care email id?
flipkart customer care number up?
flipkart customer care number delhi?
flipkart customer care number bhubaneswar
flipkart customer care number bihar
flipkart customer care number mumbai
flipkart whatsapp number
flipkart customer care chat